Friday, December 2, 2011

last-day-of-school celebratory dinner

Today was my last day of school and I cooked myself a nice big yummy dinner. I cooked Chilean Sea Bass again hehe because everyone ate it at Thanksgiving and I didn't get a chance to have some more.

The seasonings: Himalayan pink salt (1/4 teaspoon), black pepper, and garlic powder (1/4 teaspoon). I also used a bit of parsley but forgot to include it in the pic.

The fats: unrefined organic virgin coconut oil (1 teaspoon), organic extra virgin olive oil (1 teaspoon), and organic ghee (2 teaspoons).

Here's the sea bass (about 13.5 oz!) rubbed with EVOO, garlic powder, and black pepper ready to go in the oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.

Then I got some jumbo scallops and cooked them in ghee + coconut oil.

Hi guys, I'm a zucchini.

Love that golden crust!

Here's the cooked Chilean Sea Bass with zucchini (which I obviously poured melted ghee on). The skin is my faaavorite part.

And here's the scallops with some wakame (seaweed). Honestly though, I think I put too much salt on the scallops. Oh well.


0 Responses: